This Digital No-Contact Medical IR Infrared Thermometer has a multipurpose temperature mode switch and one is to measure forehead and body temperature. Temperature measuring range: 32.0 °C - 42.2 °C / 89.6 °F - 108 °F with 100% accuracy. Forehead and ear infrared thermometer detecting technology. It's no-contact, making it safer and healthier, and comes with auto power-off.
- Infrared probe
- Beep temperature alarm function
- LCD display with backlight
- Automatic power-off
- High fever alarm function
- One-second rapid measurement
- Unit conversion °C or °F optional
- 32 groups of large-capacity memory
- Multipurpose temperature mode switch
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Digital No-Contact Medical Infrared Thermometer (1- or 2-Pack)
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty
- Make sure the batteries are placed in the correct direction and are touching the contacts.
- Make sure your thermometer is set to "body" and not "surface" when taking the temperature of a person. Hold the button for 3 seconds to change modes.
- Choose to measure in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
NOTE: This device is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.