The Disposable Isolation Coveralls with Elastic Wrists adopts a polypropylene fiber spun-bonded nonwoven fabric composite polyurethane resin micromolecular film, which has better moisture permeability, breathability, and water resistance, and has better filtration performance. It can effectively block dust and common germs.
It has a flame retardant fiber anti-static treatment so that the fabric has a better flame retardant function. For situations that call for disposable PPE (personal protective equipment), this disposable Isolation suit is a popular garment for professionals and home improvement users.
- One-piece suit with cap, front zipper flap cover with self-adhesive clamshell, cuffs, ankle, hood, and waist with elastic band
- In accordance with national GB19082-2009
- Soft, warm, and light
- Surface moisture resistance up to level 3
Order one size up for a roomier fit. See sizing chart. Shipping charges apply for exchanges.
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Disposable Isolation Coveralls with Elastic Wrists
- Material: Nonwoven Microporous + 52 % Polypropylene – 48 % Polyethylene, 55 g/m2
- Zip: Nylon
- Elastic: 2.5cm
- Seams: Polyester 10%
- Limited Quantity Available
- Yours to Keep! We cannot accept returns on opened items due to the nature of this product.