Your Lenovo N21 Chromebook is designed with reliability, ruggedness and ease of use in mind. Reinforced ports and hinges, anti-peel keys and a sealed touchpad make the Lenovo N21 Chromebook durable while the rotatable camera and 9.5 hours of battery life make it excellent for the home or education environment. Google designed Chrome OS to work with web applications and the user interface takes a minimalist approach, which greatly resembles the familiar Google Chrome web browser. Because of this, your Lenovo N21 Chromebook features a more user-friendly interface than traditional notebook computers. It offers a unique computing experience enhanced by the Internet.
The N21 has an 11.6" widescreen display with a 16:9 aspect ratio which is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. The screen has an anti-reflective finish to reduce glare and an HDMI port allows you to output video to a larger external display, such as an HDTV.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.16 GHz Intel Bay Trail Celeron N2840 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 16GB solid state drive, a memory card reader for SD and MMC cards, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a rotatable 720p HD webcam, built-in stereo speakers, and a microphone.
- Chrome OS pre-installed
- Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz dual-core processor
- 2 GB DDR3L RAM
- 16 GB Solid Sate Drive (SSD)
- Intel HD Graphics
- Integrated audio with stereo speakers
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Rotatable 720HD camera and microphone
- SD/MMC Memory card reader
- 11.6-inch HD LED Anti-Glare display
- Up to 9.5 hours battery life
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Lenovo N21 Chromebook 11.6” Display, Intel Dual Core, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD
- AC adapter
- Dimensions: 0.8"(H) x 11.8" (W) x 8.3" (D)
- Weight: 2.84 lbs.
- Limited Quantity Available
- 90 Day Warranty
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- Headphone & Mic combo 3.5 mm jack
Power Adapter Specifications:
- Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output: 20V, 2.25A