**EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS 2022**
Purchases made on Pick Your Plum between October 15 and December 15, 2022 qualify for an extension on our usual 30-Day Warranty! Customers may contact our friendly Customer Support Team until January 15, 2023 with requests for return or refund. The terms of our Returns Policy can be viewed below.
While we all would prefer that products always work as expected out of the box, a very small percentage of the time there will be a problem. We're very sorry when this happens but sometimes items just don't work correctly straight from the manufacturer. Usually there's nothing you or Pick Your Plum could have done to prevent it.
If there is a manufacturer's warranty, the warranty specifics, including contact information, are typically found in the packaging. If you can't find it, we'll be happy to provide you with the necessary information.
If you purchased a CPS warranty which takes effect 30 days after the order is placed, please have your order information at hand and contact them directly here:
- CPS Claims Overview: https://www.cpscentral.com/claims-overview
- CPS Contact Information: https://www.cpscentral.com/contact
- CPS Phone Number: (800) 905-0443
Returns are allowed if Pick Your Plum receives your request within 30 calendar days from delivery. All returns must be received complete (all original packaging and contents) by the seller within 14 calendar days after the return is approved. Return shipping costs are covered by the seller for any damaged or defective product.
To request warranty information or to request a return for a defective item, please Contact Us with a description of the damage/defect and include photos of the product to speed-up return processing.
Refunds on defective or damaged products will be issued once the item is received by the seller. Upon inspection, if the product is not defective the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund along with a 15% restocking fee.
CHANGE OF MIND / NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
Generally, we offer a 30 day "change-of-mind" return policy, but please note that some items are not returnable in any case, due to their nature. This is noted on the product page. Please do not open the product if you do not plan to keep the item you purchased. All returns must be received complete (with all original packaging and contents) and in working condition by the seller within 14 calendar days after the return is approved and prior approval is required within 30 days of delivery.
For a change-of-mind return, we do not credit back any shipping charges paid on the original order and we do not pay or reimburse for any return shipping back to us.
Refunds will be issued on change of mind returns once the item is received. Depending on the condition of the returned item, a partial refund may be issued.
There are conditions for returning non-defective products to Pick Your Plum sellers. Please note:
- Some items cannot be returned due to their nature - personal care products and Junk Boxes are two examples. The product description includes warranty information for all products on our site. If a product description includes "Yours to Keep!" or "All Sales Final," the product may not be returned.
- Computers, laptops, tablets, and phones must be reset to factory settings.
- All items must be clean, unopened, and in resalable condition to be eligible for refund.
- Items that appear to have been used, arrive in torn or opened retail packaging, appear to have been laundered, or smelling of smoke, for example, will not be refunded.
To initiate a return, please Send a Message
Have other questions? Try out our searchable Pick Your Plum Help Center.
You can also Send a Message to contact us for any issue with an order or payment, and we will respond as soon as possible. It is an excellent way to track your issue through to its resolution.