Dry bags are often used in kayaking, canoeing, rafting, canyoning, and other outdoor activities where sensitive items would otherwise get wet, as well as extreme sports such as skiing and snowboarding. Dry bags are used to protect electronics from water, as well as being used to prevent sleeping bags and spare clothing from getting wet. In a camping context, wet sleeping bags or spare clothing could pose a risk to a camper's safety, due to the poor insulating qualities of wet clothing or sleeping bags.
- Tear-, rip-, and puncture-proof
- Lightweight material
- Compact and durable
- Protect your valuables from water, snow, mud, and sand
- Keep your precious gear dry in all wet situations when the bag is not fully submerged
- Solid roll-top closure system provides a secure watertight seal
- Adjustable & removable strap for the ultimate convenience
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Aduro® Sport 5L Floating Waterproof Dry Bag
- Dimensions: 12” x 4” x 1”
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty