Introducing the 12V 5A microprocessor-controlled car battery charger. This innovative device can automatically monitor the whole charging process of all types of 12V 4Ah - 100Ah lead-acid batteries, including AGM, GEL, flooded (Wet), calcium-type deep cycle, and VRLA maintenance-free lead acid batteries. It uses a 3-stage charge process (constant current, constant voltage, and float charge) and can enter into pulse repair mode to restore loss batteries. So whether you have an ordinary car or an electric one, this battery charger has you covered!
- 3-stage charge
- Pulse repair function
- LCD screen display
- Multiple safety protections
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- FOXSUR™ Car Battery Charger
- Material: ABS
- Input Current: 0.5A (RMS) @ 230VAC
- Charge Current: 5A
- Rated Output: 12V DC, 5-6A Max
- Battery Capacity: 4Ah - 100Ah
- Charge Voltage: Summer Mode: 14.4V; Normal Mode: 14.7V; Winter Mode: 15.5V
- Operate Temperature: -4℉~113℉
- Dimensions: 3.35" x 2.36" x 5.91" (L x W x H)
- Input Cable Length: 25.6"
- Output Cable Length: 20.47"
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Limited Quantity Available
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty