Cupping is an ancient healing therapy that some people use to ease their pain. Cups are placed on your back, stomach, arms, legs, or other parts of your body, and a vacuum or suction force pulls the skin upward. Cupping is supposed to promote healing and has been used extensively for sore muscles, and some people say it also helps with chronic health issues. Cupping may also ease symptoms of arthritis, back pain, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and more.
- Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed - relieving muscle tension, improving overall blood flow, and promoting cell repair
- Eases back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other problems
- Includes 32 cups in 6 different sizes, one 35" extension tube, one hand pump, 12 removable magnetic points, 10ml massage oil, and one scraping tool
- Can be used by yourself or with someone else
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- iNova™ 32-Cup Alternative Medicine Cupping Therapy Set
- 10x B2 Cup
- 10x B3 Cup
- 4x B5 Cup
- 4x B6 Cup
- 2x U3 Cup
- 2x U4 Cup
- Extension Tube
- Hand Pump
- 12x Magnetic Point
- 10ml Massage Oil
- Scraping Tool
- User Manual
- B2 Cup Size: 2.76'' x 2.76'' x 3''
- B3 Cup Size: 2.36'' x 2.36'' x 2.76''
- B5 Cup Size: 1.7'' x .1.7'' x 2.6''
- B6 Cup Size: 1.3'' x 1.3'' x 2.5''
- U3 Cup Size: 2.09'' x 2.09'' x 2.76''
- U4 Cup Size: 1.7'' x 1.7'' x 2.76''
- Limited Quantity Available
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Note: bruising is normal, usually painless, and will disappear within a few days of treatment.