Beauty in a bulb!
Beautiful blooming lily flowers that are ready to plant and easy to grow. These 4 amazing flower bulb varieties are sure to be the perfect addition to any garden or landscape.
Giant Pretty Lady Lily - 3 Flower Bulbs:
- Spectacular, pure white blooms of impressive size and grace. This amazingly tall Lily Tree makes a lovely addition to any garden landscape. Strong stalks reach up to 8' tall and produce a profusion of stunning lilies for all to admire. Bring a few indoors to create a gorgeous arrangement in your kitchen or dining room.
Giant Stargazer Lily - 6 Flower Bulbs
- Known for their sweet fragrance, these lilies grow up to 36” and produce star-shaped pink flowers to add a beautiful touch to your garden. Their pink flowers are dotted with prominent darker spots and the blooms have white edging. They are one of the most fragrant flowers that you can find. These are perfect for small gardens, patio planters, or decks that you want to add a touch of both beauty and life.
Sweet Lily of the Valley - 8 Flower Bulbs
- Lily of the Valley is a shade-loving, ground cover, a wonderfully fragrant flower that blooms in the early spring. Beautiful quill-like shoots unfold to green oval leaves. Fragrant, nodding white flowers appear on short stalks as if someone opened a bottle of perfume. By fall the flowers have developed into scarlet berries. The Lily of the Valley is a perennial and the perfect solution for those hard-to-grow areas in heavy shade such as beneath trees, under leaves, or on a shady slope to control soil erosion. This deer-proof ground cover will naturalize nicely. It grows from underground stems that spread quickly in the garden for great coverage.
Lilium Oohs & Aahs - 10 Flower Bulbs
- Beautiful bright shades on top of dark green foliage, 'lilies are perfect plants for floral arrangements. Flowering from June to November the compact plant produces tall upright stems perfect for a vase. These lilies are winter hardy to US zone 6 and will produce long-lasting cut flowers for up to 5 months. Perform best in perennial plant borders, but can also be planted in a container for display on a patio or balcony. The plants will benefit from having their stems picked to make a pretty bunch of flowers for the vase. They're stunning in the garden among other flowering perennials, in masses, in beds, or as a colorful border.
- Easy planting, beautiful blooming flowers
- 4 flower bulb varieties
- Can be grown outdoors or in containers
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Lovely Lily Flower Bulbs
- Limited Quantity Available
- 30 Day Warranty