Ready... Set... Go! Your child will be writing their name beautifully in weeks with consistent practice on these pages.
Save hours of frustration trying to read what your child is writing for both you and your child's teacher! Kids love to see their name in print and it is super simple for you to teach your child how to write legibly.
This page is double-sided. The front side is personalized with your child's full name in progressive sizes for hours of fun practicing how to write it independently and on the reverse is the alphabet page which includes both capital and lowercase letters. Your child traces over each letter (following the arrows) to practice developing their fine motor skills as they learn the alphabet. Bonus, the page also covers color recognition and following directions. The last line on both pages allows for freestyle practice.
This page is 3-hole punched for easy storage in a binder. Three binder rings are included as another option to keep them organized with the purchase of 2 or more pages.
NOTE: Please double-check your spelling. Once your order has been placed, we will not be able to change it or issue a refund.
- Double-sided (2 pages in 1)
- Includes a dry-erase marker
- Disinfect with soap and water
- Hole punched for easy storage
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- MY NAME Dry-Erase Personalized Page
- Dry-Erase Marker
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 10 1/4"
- Material: Acrylic
- ONLY Ships within the US
- Limited Quantity Available
- Yours to Keep! We cannot accept returns on personalized products. Replacements are available for any flaws or errors on our part.