Add a touch of charm to your yard!
Beautiful summer-blooming flowers that are ready to plant and easy to grow. These amazing flower bulb varieties are sure to be the perfect addition to any garden or landscape.
Mixed Peonies - 4 Bulbs
- These fragrant and full peonies feature a double bloom measuring over 7 inches in diameter making them some of the largest peony blooms in the world. These flowers make ideal cut flowers and are perfect to grow in your garden, containers, or along the border of your fence/outdoor living area. This beautiful selection includes red, white, and pink blooms. They can grow up to 36 inches tall and are ideal for planting zones 3 through 8. They require full sun to partial shade and are deer resistant. Blooming in early to mid-season and is considered a late flowering plant.
Mixed Double Phlox - 6 Bulbs
- These giant phlox plants feature a double bloom and can grow up to 40 inches tall. This mixed set includes red, pink, white, purple, and orange. Guaranteed to stand out in any garden, landscape, or in the back of a perennial border. This stunning Phlox collection even attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. These are ideal for planting zones 4 through 8 and blooming in mid-summer through the fall.
Mixed Astilbe Plume - 6 Bulbs
- This unique bulb is an easy-to-grow addition to any garden. This mix features fluffy feathery plumes that consist of hundreds of tiny flowers in shades of pink, white, purple, and red blooms atop some of the most beautiful deep green fern-like foliage around. A perfect perennial plant that is shade tolerant and deer resistant.
Gypsophila Baby's Breath - 6 Bulbs
- An extremely popular addition to bouquets and floral arrangements Baby’s Breath also does well in the garden. The petite white petals create billowy cloud-like decorations that complement any flower in any landscape. This low-maintenance bloom attracts butterflies while being deer-resistant and will add contrast and texture to any outdoor area.
Lilac Dahlias - 7 Bulbs
- The Lilac Time Dahlias are tender perennial plants from the daisy family that are really easy to grow with spectacular results. These colorful multiple-layered spiky flowers generally bloom from midsummer to the first frost, when many other plants are past their best. Dahlias brighten up any sunny garden long after the growing season.
- Easy planting, summer-blooming flowers
- Five beautiful flower bulb varieties
- Can be grown outdoors or in containers
Pick Your Plum!℠
What's in the Box?
- Sweet Summer Blooming Flower Garden (5 Varieties)
- Limited Quantity Available
- Yours to Keep! We cannot accept returns on opened items due to the nature of this product.